Saturday, May 10, 2008

Toys!!!!

Our family room looks like Toys R Us blew up in there. There are toys everywhere. Among those toys are the numerous rubber ducks talked about before. He also has lots of books (I want him to be a reader like me and so far we are well on our way to that!) He likes to take all his toys and throw them about the room. My mom says that is how I use to play with my toys. I'd get them all out and then play with them. Occasionally I can get him to help me put them away. But most days, I just leave the mess. He will just make one again the next day.

It will be interesting though. We are planning on putting our house up for sale. So every night, I will have to put toys away (or at least organize them) after Cade goes to bed. The next evening he will make a big mess all over again. I think the key will be to take most of the toys out of this room where he can't get to them. The fewer toys he has access to, the smaller the mess will be. That might work out in my favor!

No comments: