Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DADA

Cade is always excited to see his dada. He smiles when he sees him. He'll talk to him on the phone when dada is traveling. When he first wakes up and he's in a good mood, while I'm changing him, he'll yell for dada. I think that Mike has done a wonderful job with Cade. They have a good relationship and it's always fun to see them play together. It's always funny to me how different a child's relationship is with their father as opposed to their mother. Cade doesn't play with me on the level he plays with Mike. With Mike he likes to do boy stuff like wrestle and head-butt. This is all good with me as I don't like either one of those things! LOL!



This morning while I was running around getting stuff together, I could hear Cade in his room. I thought he was crying really hard so I went back to his room to find him hollering "DADA!"

Another funny thing: when he's talking and we ask him to say words, he'll say most words with his sweet normal voice. But when you ask him to say dada, it is always a loud, rough-voiced "DADA"! I'm not sure why but he's very enthusiastic about his dada. I think they are well on their way to having this kind of relationship for the rest of their lives.

No comments: