Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Giggling

When Cade gets really tired, he gets giddy. I think most people get that way. But it's funny for such a small guy to do that. Last night, he went to bed a little later than normal. I gave him his bottle of milk (yes, he still drinks a bottle - hopefully by the time he's 2 we'll be done with that). We rocked and he drank his bottle. Then, I usually put him on my shoulder. Most of the time he'll lay his head down and fall asleep. Sometimes, when he's really tired, he talk with me and laugh about stuff. Last night he didn't want to lay his head down. So I got up and rocked him while standing (this is a move I find myself doing even when I'm not holding him). He laid his head on my shoulder and just started giggling. I don't know what he found so funny but he made me giggle. He laid his head there and giggled and I giggled....this is more of that good stuff.

No comments: