Friday, May 9, 2008

New Word!!

Last night Cade said something I haven't heard him say before. I've said it several times but he hasn't. He was pushing his school bus around on the table and it fell off. He said "uhoh". I thought it was so cute. He said it again this morning when he threw his rubber duck on the ground.

In other news, Mike will be coming home today after being gone most of the week. I know he will go to Nana's to see Cade when he gets to town. I wish I could be there when Cade gets to see his dad after he's been gone. Cade is always excited to see DADA. But after he hasn't seen him for a few days, he's even more excited. It will be a great moment for the both of them.

I forgot to mention earlier other things that Cade knows: body parts....he can identify most parts of his body now. We are still working on belly button. But other than that one, he knows: hair, teeth, nose, eyes, ears, feet, hands, dingaling. Most of these he can also say not just point to.

No comments: