Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now the fun begins

We have our family room set up so that we can block Cade in there. It's easier to watch a toddler that way. He doesn't like being left in there by himself anymore unless Sesame Street is on TV. So if you walk out, he wants to come with you. One of the barriers has been his pack n play. It is just pushed up against the two couches so he can't get through. Well, last night, he pushed it open. Our little guy is finally strong enough and figured this out. He just pushed it out of his way. You should have seen the smile on his face. Mike and I just looked at each other like "uh oh, he's outsmarted us again!"

See what I mean....this outsmarting us thing is happening way to fast!

Cade has also not messed with the TV at all this whole time until a couple weeks ago. He found the buttons on the TV and he now knows these buttons actually do stuff to the TV. So if I block Cade in (pre-strong Cade) and I go outside with the dogs, he will have the TV off when I come back in. Fun times!!! He knows he isn't suppose to do it. And to watch him non-chalantly walk over by the TV is way too funny. Mike and I will both say "NO!" He just looks at us like "what, I wasn't going to do anything." I'm afraid that cute face might keep him out of trouble....or do parents learn to ignore the cute face?!

No comments: