Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mad Skills

Cade knows how to walk backwards. He's been doing it sporadically the last couple of weeks. But last night while we were playing he was doing it quite a bit. I don't know why this particular skill is so amazing to me. Maybe it's because he just learned to walk 5 months ago. And now he's already walking backwards! I know it's the little things that amuse me. : )

He has added the word driving to his vocabulary. There is a song from Sesame Street and the words are "Elmo's Riding". Cade can sing this. I guess one Saturday when he went to breakfast with DADA, DADA started singing "DADA's driving." So now Cade says driving a lot. And it's clear that is what he's saying.

Yurie said this morning she's amazed at how much he learns each day. She said maybe he'll be a genius. I think he might be....

A new thing he's been doing. When I take Cade to Yurie's in the morning, her boys are usually still in bed. So the last couple of days, Cade will go into their rooms and wake them up. It's pretty funny. Yurie said that the boys told her last night that she didn't need to wake them up in the morning...that Cade could. They are just as smitten with him and he is with them.

No comments: