Monday, June 16, 2008

So Sweet!

This weekend Cade was particularly ornery. I don't know if it is the age, the gender, or the weekend but by the time Sunday night rolled around, I was worn out! This morning he was very sweet. He went to Lala's house this morning. Mondays are sometimes hard for him at first because he's been with me all weekend. He's always fine after I walk out the door. But it doesn't keep him from making it known that I'm leaving him. Anyway, this morning I was holding him and talking to Jan. He was rubbing on my face and kept leaning over giving me kisses. I told you....very sweet. What happened to Cade? Where was that ornery boy from the weekend? I think he was doing it on purpose to make me feel guilty for not staying home with him. I've told you I think he's very smart....I think I under-estimate just how smart!

I went to see him at lunch today and I had to change his diaper. His timing is impeccable! I asked him if he could sing for me. He started singing a song he hears on Sesame Street. The words are "Elmo's Riding". This is a song Elmo sings while riding his tricycle. Cade can sing this pretty clearly and in the same tune as on TV. He has such a sweet voice.

No comments: