Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who's House?

This morning when we went to Yurie's. When I pulled in the driveway and walked around to get Cade, I asked him "Who's House is This?" when I opened the door. He looked at me and said "Mameron". One of Yurie's sons is named Cameron. I think Cade say his name pretty well considering it's kind of a hard name to say. Her other son is named Alec. I would think this one is easy to say but Cade doesn't say it. He also doesn't say Yurie. It might be in some of his gibberish but it's not anything I can understand. I do know that he loves being over there. This always makes me feel better about leaving him for the day. As a matter of fact, there are days I pick him up and he doesn't want to leave.

Last night when I picked him up, I told him to give Yurie kisses. He did. He wanted to give the boys a kiss....but they weren't in the room. Cameron came in and Cade gave him one of his opened mouth kisses. He then high-fived everybody before we left. Very funny!

No comments: