Monday, June 9, 2008

Poopoo for Grandpa!

Lala (Jan) had a meeting this afternoon. This required Grandpa Jerry to come home from work early and stay with him until I could pick him up. Cade loves hanging out with Grandpa.

I walked in and Grandpa said "only 5 more minutes!" I asked what he was talking about. He said Cade was poopy and he knew it but he tried to wait as long as possible, hoping I would get there to change him. He said Cade was kind of crabby. So he finally asked him "Do you need to change your pants?" He said Cade ran back to the room where his diaper bag was and Lala changes him.

Luckily, Grandpa said he remembered how to change diapers. So all was good. It makes me smile to see the two of them in there trying to change diapers. It's the same smile I get thinking of DADA changing diapers.

Cade and I shared a high-five when I picked him up and found out he pooped for Grandpa! : )

No comments: