Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Identifying Letters

Cade learns new stuff every single day. I'm amazed at how smart he's getting. I bought him some foam letters and numbers for him over the weekend. He saw them at Toys R Us and kept pointing to them shouting "nine nine". So I gathered he wanted the number. :)

I was picking up letters last night asking him what they were. I couldn't believe how many of them he knew. I wasn't even picking them up in any order. The following are letters he can identify by looking at them "O, P, R, W, M, B, U, Y, I". I think that is all. He can also identify the number "8" by seeing it.

He also counted to 12 the other day with the kids on Sesame Street. And the other night after I put him to bed, I could hear him in there saying "A B" over and over. I guess he was practicing his alphabet! :)

Now if I could only get this intelligent kid to eat other foods besides pureed fruits and veggies, yogurt with no hunks of fruit in them, cheese puffs, cherrios, fruit snacks!

No comments: