Monday, June 15, 2009

new words

Cade's vocabulary grows every single day. He's always coming up with stuff that I didn't know he knew how to say or what it means.

Over the weekend, he told us "not really" and "whatever". I didn't realize a two year old could use the word "whatever" in the right context.

We were driving and a lady was in my way. I amazingly did not cuss at her but said "Stupid lady, get out of my way." Cade pipes up from the back seat "stupid lady, get out of momma's way." He made me laugh at that.

I think I've mentioned before how Cade likes to "squeeze squeeze" whether it be your belly fat, your chest area, etc. Last night he pinched my butt and went "queeze queeze". The s with the other letter is kind of hard for him to say so that is how it comes out. Very funny. I probably won't think it's funny when he's still doing that when he's older.....

No comments: