Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Terrible Two's are a few months early!

Cade is showing his temper in full force. He can be the sweetest kid and in a second change to the devil! He likes to argue with me. It's hard not to laugh at him when he has that defiant look on his face.... but it's frustrating all the same. We had quite an argument this morning. He was demanding and cranky....(yes, he gets that from Mike- hahahahaha). He got mad at me and threw his cracker down the stairs. Then he said "uh oh, cracker." I told him too bad he threw it down the stairs. An argument broke out between us. Him screaming at me, me telling him that's what happens when we have a temper, blah, blah, blah. I'm sure it was a comical site seeing a 21 month old arguing with his mother. I'm sure it was more funny the site of me arguing with him than the site of him arguing with me. Does he really understand what I'm saying? I seem to think so because he reacts when I tell him stuff.

Because he was demanding and cranky this morning, I had to sneak out of the babysitter's house without my morning kiss. I hate that...but I guess that's what a mom has to do sometimes to keep her child from throwing a huge tantrum!

No comments: