Monday, October 13, 2008

Playground

Mike and I took Cade to the playground yesterday. He loved it. When I took him to the doctor a week ago, they have those little slides in there. So I put him on it and he would say "wee" as he went down. I figured he might like the slides at the playground.

Some of the slides there are a lot bigger than the ones at the doctor's office. But Cade wasn't at all intimated by them. We would put him at the top and he would slide down with a big grin on his face. They had all different kinds....straight ones, curvy ones, ones with bumps in the middle. Cade went on them all! The only time he got freaked out was when Mike tried to put him on his stomach so he could slide down that way. Cade didn't want any part of that. My battery wasn't charged in my camera so I didn't get any pictures. I guess I'll need to take that next time.

He also went on the swings. These are the "baby" swings. They are big kid swings. And he seemed to know how to move his body to get the swing to work. He fell out once. I freaked out a little but he didn't cry and Mike had to remind me that he needs to fall every once in awhile to learn....(as a mother I say, yeah, whatever, I'll still be there to pick him up and brush him off whenever he needs me. :) )

The best picture of all would have been Mike on the swings on his stomach. Because the swings at the elementary school playground are not made for 39 year old men to swing on their stomachs! LOL! And no, I didn't attempt to get on any of the playground equipment. I'm clumsy enough when I'm not 6 months pregnant!!

1 comment:

seven said...

This blogger is a tool....