Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boys!?

Since this is my personal blog where I document memorable things about my boys, I guess I can post this. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with boys. Just wasn't sure this kind of "talk" would happen so soon. The boys have a great baby sitter. And she has two sons that are absolutely wonderful with my sons. I guess you could call them "older brothers".

Last night Cade and Mason were in the bath together. I was rinsing Cade's hair under the faucet and Mason was in front of him. Mason reached over to try to grab Cade's dingaling. And yes, that's what we call it. Well, at least that's what I thought we called it. Cade yelled "hey, Mason is trying to grab my balls!" Yes, I was shocked. I said where did you hear that. He saw the shock on my face. He said "that's what Alec calls his back." I said "his back?" He said "his legs". I said really. I said is that what he calls his dingaling. And Cade said yes. I said we don't say that word. He said "is it bad?" I said "well, when you call your dingaling that, yes, it's bad." I guess when he was outside with Mike, Mike also told him it was bad and he said "yeah that's what momma said." I was so not ready for this kind of talk yet. But I guess I have to accept the fact that my boys have older brothers....so they might pick up "older boy" lingo. About that lingo, why do they have to be so crude. :)

No comments: