Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Don't take my thumb out of my mouth!

This morning, I went to check on Cade. He was still sleeping at 7am and that is unusal. I thought I'd kind of let him wake up on his own. Well, DADA comes in to tell him goodbye and gets him up. Cade wasn't quite ready. He's like me...he needs a few minutes to wake up and get in a decent mood. He doesn't really care to be talked to or messed with right away upon waking up. Anyway, I was carrying him in the family room and was talking to him. I was asking him a question and he was sucking his thumb and wasn't talking to me. So I popped his thumb out of his mouth. He then hollered, "Don't take my thumb out of my mouth!" I guess he might be getting too old to suck his thumb..... No, I forget he just talks really well for a 2 year old! :)

No comments: