Monday, August 18, 2008

He made it to 20!

Cade counted to 20 over the weekend. I will admit...all the teen numers sound the same but that's okay because really they do sound the same! :)

He's also getting more of the alphabet song down. We went to the high school scrimmage Saturday night. I'm sure we'll end up at lots of games. And while I hate messing with Cade's bedtime schedule, I think he kind of gets a kick out of being at the games. The problem is though, the games don't start until 7pm and Cade is usually in bed between 7:30pm to 8pm. While we were at the game, Cade got very sleepy. He was sitting on my lap with his night night. When he gets sleepy, we often will hear him in his bed singing or counting. Well, this time he chose singing the alphabet song. So I was quietly singing to him in his ear. And he was not so quietly singing. I didn't realize how loud he was getting until I look up and several heads had turned around to see who was "singing". It was pretty funny.

Have I mentioned how incredibly cute I think he is?

No comments: